Blueberry & Purple Chia Parfait with Nourishing Jessica
13 November 2015,11:07:01 BST
'This breakfast doesn’t necessarily need a recipe but I was so in love with the purple hues in the photography that I just needed any excuse to share it.
- 5 blackberries
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 x Organic Burst acai capsules
- 250ml almond milk
- Yoghurt of your choice
- A handful of blueberries
- Nuts and seeds
- Blitz up the blackberries into a puree and then whisk into the almond milk.
- Add the acai capsule powder until the milk becomes a deep purple colour.
- Add the chia seeds and combine well, then leave for at least 2 hours to soak and amalgulate.
- Once the chia seeds have soaked up then assemble the parfait by layering the yoghurt with the blueberries, chia pudding and any nuts and seeds you have lying around!