Top Yoga travel inspiration...
10 November 2015,07:00:55 BST
I love yoga, sea and beautiful things. These are my favorite beauty products and accessories, which inspire me on my yoga holiday on the Atlantic!
The Portuguese Sagres place on the south-western tip of Portugal is one of my favorite destinations in Europe. The Atlantic waves, endless sandy beaches and romantic rock formations are the ideal setting for a grounded feeling in harmony with nature. For me there is no better place where I'd rather practice yoga!
Yoga outdoors, with sea in sight – that, for me, is pure luxury! Luxury is to surround yourself with beautiful things that make each yoga trip even better. Whether fragrant body cream, a comfortable pair of yoga pants, or a nourishing lip balm - these are my Favorites! Simply too beautiful to let them be, without mentioning them.
Nestled in the natural and protected environment of the Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel in Sagres was my wonderful venue for yoga sessions and also served perfectly as a photographic backdrop.
1. On the way to Finisterra Spa at Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel I leave this wonderful sunset mood affect me. This Cool Cover in Micro Print from Wellicious is perfect for Yoga and even for lunch at the beach bar.
2. The beauty products of the Irish organic brand VOYA are a delight for all the senses!The noble beauty products from Jo Malone is known for its delicious fragrances. The body cream smells of white jasmine and mint!
3. The braided belt by bands of LA makes casual outfits even more casual. It can also be used as a belt for yoga practice and even holds the yoga mat together.
4. The L: A Bruket Beauty Products from Sweden I like not only because of their biological ingredients, but also for its beautiful appearance. Especially much I like the bath salts and the lip balm with almond & coconut!
5. A SMILE IS THE THING YOU CAN WEAR Prettiest ... how true!
6. The noble beauty products from Jo Malone is known for its delicious fragrances. The body cream smells of white jasmine and mint!
7. I like: A large portion of moisture for the face with the Hydrating Gel Cream from Bobbi Brown!
8. On pleasantly carpeted with zigzag pattern you meet in the Village-Houses in the Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel on the Portuguese Atlantic coast.
9. The dotted scarf from Becksöndergaard one is prepared to cool Atlantic winds. The lifting modellage Powder from organic cosmetics brand and Gretel conjures rosy face it!← Previous Post Next Post →