Banana Cinnamon Crepes with Berry Ice Cream + Mango
21 May 2015,09:00:36 BST
So these are so crazy yummy. So this recipe doesn’t have any high fat ingredients! Woo! All fruit, all the time. The crepes themselves taste like banana bread and if you roll them up they’d be a terrific, healthy and addicting snack wherever you go. If you can control yourself and not eat them all before you leave your dwelling, that is. Enjoy!
- 4 peeled bananas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup coconut mylk
- 3 peeled frozen bananas, 1/4 cup berries
- 1 cup berries, 2 mangoes
- Fresh mint leaves, Cinnamon
To make the crepes
- Blend the bananas with the cinnamon and coconut mylk until smooth.
- Pour into thin circles on parchment paper lined dehydrator trays (I used a 1/4 cup of batter per crepe), or baking pans, and "bake" in your dehydrator at 115 degrees for 3 1/2 hours or in your oven at its lowest temperature.
- The end result you want is crepes that don't stick on your finger and when you press on them. I tested mine throughout the "baking" process; for awhile the batter was still liquidy and my finger would just move it around, then it started getting more solid but when I poked it a little dough would stick to my finger and break off from the crepes, then finally I was able to press on the crepes and my finger came away clean.
Read the full recipe on their website: Banana Cinnamon Crepes with Berry Ice Cream + Mango
Thank you Raw Food Recipes for sharin