The 9 most important spices for harmony and energy
20 November 2008,19:04:19 BST
- Chilly boosts and stimulates your blood circulation and releases the body’s endorphins. Great for body and soul.
- Cumin calms you down and supports your digestive system.
- Green Pepper is medium hot, refreshing and supports the protein digestion. It also warms you up and increases your concentration.
- Ginger is especially during winter important to increase your body’s defences. It also helps to feel less bloated. You can have a quick and easy ginger drink, just pour hot water on a piece of peeled ginger and let it brew for a couple of minutes.
- Nutmeg is popular in mashed potato, but use it after your dish is ready cooked! Nutmeg strengthens your liver, lowers elevated blood lipids and lifts your spirits.
- Saffron is ideal for autumn and winter; it balances your mood and metabolism, warms you up and helps to relieve stress.
- Black pepper with the same effects like green pepper, in case you like it hot!
- Vanilla is not only suitable for sweets, but also for fish or poultry it quickens the appetite, supports your digestive system and increases your power of concentration.
- Cinnamon is anyway perfect for Christmas but also warms you up, supports your digestion and is invigorating.← Previous Post Next Post →